This position reports to the TruLync Operations Manager and is responsible for carrying out the daily tasks associated with TruLync’s business of item processing. This employee needs to have good communication skills, the ability to work as a team and independently.
Monday through Friday, 11:00AM to 7:30PM
St. Paul, MN
Areas of expertise may include but are not limited to:
• Cash Letter Reconcilement – balance cash letter presentments to the expected totals and report any errors. Prepares files for continued processing.
• Adjustment Processing – assists team members with adjustment researching and preparing the proper paperwork.
• Customer Service – professionally answers phone calls and emails from clients assisting them efficiently and courteously to resolve the inquiry.
Perform other duties as assigned.
This opportunity offers medical, dental, and a retirement savings plan. Parking will also be provided.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a financial environment
- General knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- 10-key highly preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
To apply, submit a resume to: email@example.com